Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Shitty Decision

Today when I was at work I had to pee really really bad. I have this horrible work habit. When I feel the urge to pee, I just don't leave and go to the bathroom. I say to myself "let me finish this first, and then I'll go". But I won't stop there. I'll move on to another task and won't permit myself to pee until I finish that task. Anyway, I mention this because it is essential to the story, not just sharing my urination process.

By the time I permit myself to go today, I have to pee sooo bad that I run into the stall and I can't waste any time putting toilet paper down on the seat...I decide to squat.

Well, all of the sudden, with absolutely NO warning I have to poop. I mean, no "quakage" in the tummy, no flatulence, no message at all that would give my brain warning that this is about to occur.

In a flash I have to decide: do I poop while squatting over the toilet OR do I allow my butt to touch an unprotected seat? Seriously, I had no time at all to decide. That's just a shitty decision to had to make.

What would you do?

Just Thinking Out Loud

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feedback Steph..but as I mentioned the poop was coming out along with the pee. NO time to line. I had to make an immediate decision to squat or sit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you do??? Did you squat or sit? If you were directly over the bowl you probably could have continued to squat and it could have landed in just like a bulls eye.

    ReplyDelete